Tools & Resources
Canada Suicide Prevention Helpline: 1-833-456-4566
Dial 911 or go to Emergency for immediate medical attention (at risk of harming yourself or others)
Access Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Phone 416-535-8501, option 2
Resources offered by CAMH
Mental Health Information
Links to information for specific mental illnesses, as well as guides, publications and a series of free online tutorials about mental health.
An ever-evolving and growing set of information and resources concerning mental health during the pandemic – from self-assessments to particular mental illnesses, copying strategies, and peer support.
CAMH Workplace Education and Consulting Services
Information on workplace workshops and consulting services.
CAMH Mental Health Playbook for Business Leaders:
Downloadable document for senior leaders who are interested in learning more about the business case in the workplace,including five case studies of organizations and the approach they’re taking to increase the psychological safety of their employees.
Workplace Strategies for Mental Health
Offers free, practical tools and resources designed to help Canadian employers with the prevention, intervention and management of workplace mental health issues.
- Organizational Strategies – policies, programs and prevention strategies to support workplace mental health and psychological safety for everyone in an organization.
- Approaches for People Leaders – effective approaches to developing leadership skills, team building and supporting employee success.
- Resources for Employees – resources to support well-being for employees and their families.
- Assessments, tools and workshops – free materials, tools and resources to support mental health and psychological safety. Workshop materials including slide presentations, facilitator guide and participant handouts are included.
Wellness Together Canada
Mental Health & Substance Use Support:
- Wellness Together Canada provides mental health and substance use support, resources and counseling with a mental health professional.
Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC)
The Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) leads the development and dissemination of innovative programs and tools to support the mental health and wellness of Canadians. Through its unique mandate from the Government of Canada, the MHCC supports federal, provincial, and territorial governments as well as organizations in the implementation of sound public policy.